Single barrel cock milking machine / electric cow milking machine|
Changing from hand to machine Milking has many benefits including faster milking due to improved routines and better milk let down. Good routines throughout the lactation period help to reduce the stress in your herd. This helps to improve milk quality and increase milk yield.
This Electric Milking Machine is used in milking for mini type breeder because of its simple structure, small auxiliary power, and convenient operation and maintenance.
In order to sanitary standard, improve the milk quality of dairy cows and prevent mastitis in dairy cows, the milker must master certain machinery common sense and know how to use the milking machine rightly. So it will be more helpful for the milker to read this instruction carefully.
Usage of the milking machine:
- Check whether the electrical source voltage conforms to the requirement of the milking vehicle or not before operating the milking machine
- After operating milk machine, keep the empty running for 3-5 minutes. There is no block and abnormal noise among all the moving parts. Then convert the cluster, namely, all the connecting inlet of the claw is upward and the teat up inlet upward One minute later, the indicator of the cacuum gauge should rach 0.04-0.045MPa. Adjust the inlet value on the claw when the vacuum is too high or too low. milking can start until the cooperation of long and short space between the steel ball and pressure reed reaches 0.04-0.45MPa.
- Swab and massage the teat by using the warm water before milking. Then milk the teat one by one by hand to spurt milk for 2-3 times. After affirming taht there is no mastitis, the teat cup can be installed to milk. As shown in picture 5 and picture 6.
Before setting the teat cup, the milker should stand one side of the cow. The claw is held in the palm by one hand. The stainless steel part of the claw is up and all the teat cuo inlets are downward. Then push up the sealing band seat below the claw to make the vacuum in the big milk tube center the claw and teat cup liner. Use another hand to pull the teat cup one by one through the teat quickly.as shown in picture7. During the operation, the milk tube should be kept S-type to prevent the atmosphere from entering the teat cupSingle barrel cock milking machine electric cow milking machine price
- Milking should be carried out under the condition of a stable vacuum, as is shown in picture 8. Meanwhile, it is finished, use your hand to add more power to the claw and press it several times to make the milking be complete, as is shown in picture 9. Then hold the claw in the palm and pull down the sealing band seat to cut off the vacuum in the claw and in the teat cups. Accordingly, the teat cups fall off automatically. As shown in picture 10. At last, use the sanitizer to sanitize the teat, as is shown in the picture
Cleaning and sanitizing of the milking machine:
- Hand the cluster on the pothook of the machine when they are plunked, uncover the milk barrel cover, spill the milk in it and then continue to do the next milking.
Cover the barrelhead in time when finishing milking. Use the clean water to wash the dirty off the cluster (seepicture12) and then put the clean cluster into another barrel with the hot water or sanitizer. Start milking machine to make it work and wash it more times. CLean the cluster, milk barrel, and milk tube. At last, use the clean water to wash them again until the residual sanitizer is washed completely. Seen picture 13.
After the milking vehicle has been used for a week, the claw, milk barrel, and cluster should be all taken down and washed completely with the brush.Check and Maintenance:
- Lube oil(30″ gear oil, 0.4kg)should be exchanged after the reducer was used 750 hours
- Every week, a certain of edible oil or20# gear oil is used to lubricate the plate between the piston in the piston pump and the pump shell. Pull out the skin tube in the piston pump and pour the il into it.
- Two sets of teat cup liners are prepared for exchangeable use to prolong their service life about one month is needed for exchange. Keep the liner replaced in the shade to prolong the service life of the latex. Then another liner is used. Before the liner is used, it should be checked. If there appear flaw and distortion, the new liner is needed.
- For various innocuous latex tubes, they should be replaced in time when they are found to have flaws.
Please kindly be noted that the machine could only be used to milk cows
Packaging & Shipping
- Easy to maneuver
- Robust construction means easy maintenance.
- Large heavy-duty wheels-easy to move around.
- Few and robust parts-low service and maintenance.
- The milking machine is simple to use and light but robust.
- Light solution-always well balanced, regardless of how full the buckets are.
- Low noise, so as not to spook the livestock.
- Easy to use-comes with instructions.
- We carry a whole range of spare parts-everything you will ever need.
- This cow milking machine has been mounted with a simple and easy piston pump for both operation and maintenance.
- It could milk 1 cow at the same time.
- 1 X Main Body
- 1 X Necessary Accessories
- 1X English Manual