The full-size new flagship Q900 floorstanders feature audiophile-grade technology with a new generation Uni-Q MF/HF array paired with a long-throw bass driver of equal size, two matching ABRs, and class-beating 200mm (8in.) drivers.
As front speakers in a home theatre system, these effortlessly assertive performers are capable of flooding the room with an intricate and intensely physical soundstage. As a viewer, you notice the striking clarity of the vocals and fluidly articulate midrange response.With massive bass extension heightening the drama and flawless 3-D imaging that faithfully tracks the action on screen, the illusion of being there is phenomenal.
The all new Q Series from KEF represents a quantum leap in terms of listening pleasure.
• Model: Q900
• Design: Two and a half-way bass reflex
• Drive Units: 200mm (8in.) aluminium Uni-Q 38mm (1.5in.) vented aluminium dome HF 200mm (8in.) aluminium LF 2 x 200mm (8in.) aluminium ABR
• Frequency response ±3dB: 32Hz - 40kHz
• Crossover frequency: 1.8kHz
• Amplifier requirements: 15 - 200W
• Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 91dB
• Maximum output (SPL): 114dB
• Impedance: 8 ohms
• Weight: 22.1kg (48.7lbs)
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 1060 x 244 x 322 mm (41.7 x 9.6 x 12.7 in.)
• Dimensions with plinth (H x W x D): 1107 x 359 x 322 mm (43.6 x 14.1 x 12.7 in.)