Reasons Mac Won't Turn On:
Before we step down to the Solutions, you must understand why the problem arises in the MacBook. If MacBook won't start or boot, the main reasons might be:
- There isn't enough battery left on the Mac.
- It's a display issue instead of a power problem.
- Power-related issues.
- Broken application affecting the system startup.
- Incompatible login items related to the application interrupting the Mac boot process.
- The corrupted cache of critical system files.
- Broken hard disk permissions are conflicting with user accounts.