Cisco QSFP-H40G-3M Compatible 3m 40G QSFP+ Passive DAC Cable.
The QSFP-40G-DAC-PxM direct attach copper cable assembly (also known as DAC) is suitable for very short distances and offers a highly cost-effective way to establish a 40 Gigabit link connectivity between devices using QSFP ports. The QSFP+ DAC cable is designed for 40Gb/s high-speed interconnecting networking applications such as high-performance computing (HPC), enterprise networking including top-of-rack switching and network storage markets. It fully complies with QSFP+ Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) standards SFF-8436 and IEEE 802.3ba 40GBASE-CR4. Optcore’s high-quality QSFP+ DAC copper cable provides a cost-effective replacement to QSFP+ transceiver and QSFP+ active optical fiber (AOC).
The QSFP-40G-DAC-P3M-CSC DAC copper cable is programmed to be compatible with a wide range of Cisco network equipment for intra-rack connections in data centers such as 40G Switches, Routers, Network Interface Cards (NICs) and Network Storage Systems. It’s proven to be a cost-effective alternative to high-cost Cisco QSFP-H40G-CU3M 40Gb/s QSFP+ 3m direct attach the copper cable.
• Lower cost than QSFP+ optical transceiver and active optical cable (AOC)
• Maximum aggregate data rate: 40 Gb/s (4 x 10Gb/s)
• Hot-pluggable QSFP+ 38-PIN footprint
• Single 3.3V power supply
• Compliant with IEEE 802.3ba 40GBASE-CR4 standard
• Compliant with QSFP+ MSA SFF-8436
• Compliant with Infiniband QDR/DDR data rates
• Maximum 1.5W operation power
• Operating temperature range: 0 to 70°C
• RoHS Compliant and Lead-Free