- acting as the first point of contact when needed: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- will need to travel mostly in Dhaka city but be prepared to travel the whole country
- managing to book and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
- reminding the important tasks and deadlines
- typing and internet browsing to search for information
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- simple miscellaneous tasks as required.
Qualification: Student of Alim or B.A. in any field of Islamic Studies. Or practical knowledge of Islam.
Salary: This is a part-time job. Will be paid per hour basis. Lunch and traveling cost will be paid separately. There will be a starting bonus and the job can be full time in future based on satisfactory performance.
If interested, Please send your CV to Dr. Mahmud Arif (firstname.lastname@example.org)