Job Description / Responsibility
• Maintaining client's social media presence across all digital channels
• Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Keyword Research and Analysis, On-Page Optimization Analysis, Keyword Competition Analysis, Site Inbound Links Analysis, Site Link Popularity Analysis, Link building, Site Content Analysis.
• Keyword Density Analysis, Search Engine View of Site pages, Indexation of Website Pages
Site Ranking for Keywords, Competitors Ranking for Keywords, Full On-Page Optimization (Meta tags - Keywords. Title, Description, Alt, titles, Anchor text, footer, etc)
• Site Submission to Free Directories, Article writing and submissions, Social Bookmarking of site pages
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Ability to develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns. Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success
• Use Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, and other relevant sites. Drive traffic to company pages
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate. Be highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Ability to manage art and copy writing professionals (outsourcing were needed)
• Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
• Bachelor Degree (Preferably in Advertising or Marketing).
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends etc.)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Knowledge and experience on PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, Facebook, Twitter, MS office, MS Excel.
• At least 4 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Marketing, Brand Planning/Development, Advertising & Promotion, Market Research
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Advertising Agency, E-commerce, Multinational Companies, Education Consultancy, Software Company
• Age At least 26 year(s)
• Minimum 4 Years of Experience in the relevant field.
• Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Proven working experience in a leading digital marketing agency.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Ability to perform Digital World Integrated Marketing Communication Plan.
email your CV email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info visit our website www.dreamymove.com