All classified ads and transactions on ClickBD.com must comply with the Classified
Ad Guidelines and Member Agreement. Sellers and buyers are responsible for all aspects of transactions
in which they participate. Furthermore, sellers and buyers are responsible for reviewing and
complying with any applicable laws, regulations, or restrictions for the city, county, which
both the buyer and seller reside. This includes laws, regulations, or restrictions on items
and services, and the method of sale or exchange in which buyers and sellers participate on ClickBD.com.
ClickBD.com does not permit posting or listing of classifieds in relation to the following
- 1. Online Money Earning ads: ads of this nature are in most cases picked up as scams or frauds therefore 'posting money earning ads' are not permitted on ClickBD.com
- 2. Duplicate ad listings are not allowed: Any Ad posted more than once with the same content or title in the same category would be considered as a Duplicate ad. We advise you to post multiple ads only if you have different items or services for sale. All Duplicate ads would be deleted and the user suspended if the problem persists.
- 3. Multiple Listing: Listing a single item but offering several other identical items at the item description is what we call multiple listing. ClickBD users are allowed to list only one item per Ad.
- 4. Incorrect category: You must list your items in the most appropriate category. Furthermore, each item or service can only be listed in one category.
Rules for selling and buying on ClickBD.com
1. You are not permitted to link to, display, or advertise (through the use of email addresses, URLs, images, or any other contact information) goods or services for which you are not posting on ClickBD.com.
2. You may not include any content or images in your classified ad that are obscene, offensive, harmful to minors, an invasion of privacy, or otherwise inappropriate.
3. You may not offer any item for sale that is not in your possession, you do not have the right to sell, or that does not exist at the time of the classified ad.
4. You are not permitted to send unsolicited email or messages to ClickBD.com or any members of ClickBD.com.
5. You may not use or manipulate this service for any fraudulent activity or purpose.
6. You may not disrupt ClickBD.com operations or service. This includes the use of any automated routines used to gather or generate information via our web site, or any other repetitive action that may degrade the performance of our systems.
7. You are not allowed to post any Ad that suggests ways to 'Earn Money Online'
8. Circumventing ClickBD.com fees and payments is prohibited.
9. You must complete any ClickBD.com transaction upon which final terms have been agreed. Likewise, buyers should not make offers or accept an asking price on classifieds for which they do not intend to complete a transaction.
10. Your classified ad must be in English, however it may contain words in another language, if necessary, in order to describe the item or service for sale.
Classifieds that promote hatred, violence, racism, or intolerance are not permitted on ClickBD.com
Under this policy, ClickBD.com may, at its discretion, remove classifieds when the item, description, or service graphically portrays violence or victims of violence, and lacks social or artistic value.
URLs, Links, and Contact Information
ClickBD.com permits sellers to reference any number of URLs (or links) that provide further information about an item or service for sale. However, ClickBD.com does not allow links that:
1. Reference obscene, offensive, or inappropriate material
2. Attempt to circumvent fees and usage of our site
3. Reference a competitor of ClickBD.com
In addition, we recommend against the exchange of contact information (such as an email address, telephone number, or mailing address) until terms have been agreed upon.
Contact information and inappropriate URLs are not permitted: within an ad's title, description, or images or as part of a sign-in name
Classifieds that fail to follow these guidelines will be removed. Failure to follow ClickBD.com classified ad guidelines may result in permanent suspension of your account.
ClickBD.com does not tolerate spamming. This includes solicitation of ClickBD.com members by any means via our website. In addition, ClickBD.com URLs and email addresses (for example, Ad Links or corporate emails) are not permitted in any mass marketing or unsolicited commercial email campaigns.
ClickBD.com will take action if it is clear a member has participated in spamming. Where site laws have been violated, we reserve the right to disable your account at any time.
ClickBD.com does not allow the superfluous use of keywords or phrases in classifieds. Keywords that do not add substantive value to the description of the classified ad, or those that are repeated multiple times, are considered superfluous. This includes referencing brand names which have no relation to the classified ad.
Classifieds whose primary purpose is to direct buyers to another website, store, or business are not allowed in categories unless specified. Portal classifieds may be re-categorized or disabled.
ClickBD.com may at any time re-categorize, disable, or suspend classifieds which contain inappropriate material in the ad title, description, or image(s). If your classified ad is re-categorized, disabled, or suspended, you may be notified by email.
Right to terminate and suspend
ClickBD.com, at its sole discretion, may modify, suspend, or delete any classified ad or ClickBD.com user account immediately, and without notice, if we believe that you have not acted in compliance with the ClickBD.com Member Agreement and Classified Ad Guidelines.
ClickBD.com prohibits the use of language that is vulgar, racist, hateful, overtly sexual, or obscene in nature in public display on ClickBD.com.
Items that are prohibited by ClickBD.com
It is the responsibility of both the seller and the buyer to ensure that transactions completed on ClickBD.com are for items and services that are appropriate for sale under all applicable laws and regulations. ClickBD.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to refuse, reject or remove any classified ad at our sole discretion.
There are some things that you may not list or sell on ClickBD.com. These include:
- 1. Online Money Earning Ads
- 2. Firearms and ammunition
- 3. Fireworks and explosives
- 4. Government IDs and police items
- 5. Hacking and illegal surveillance equipment
- 6. Hazardous goods
- 7. Illegal counterfeit goods
- 8. Human parts, body fluids, and human remains
- 9. Illegal drugs
- 10. Non-transferable contracts
- 11. Recalled goods
- 12. Stocks, bonds, and securities
- 13. Stolen goods
- 14. Alcohol and related goods
- 15. Cigarettes, e-cigarettes, and related goods
- 16. The sale of copyrighted goods
- 17. All goods deemed prohibited by laws and regulations of Bangladesh
Should ClickBD.com receive an official and lawful notification from a trademark holder, or their legal representative, that your ad infringes intellectual property rights, ClickBD.com is under no obligation to provide a refund upon suspension.
ClickBD.com may choose to revise these guidelines at any time.
Photographs and Pictures
Your ad photos should never confuse buyers, and should accurately represent the item you are selling. In addition, you should use your own images whenever possible, not someone else's. We recommend that you take digital photos of what you are selling and use these in your ad.
In short, be up front about the nature of the goods you are selling, and make sure your classified ad title, description, and images are not confusing to buyers.
ClickBD.com reserves the right to modify any listing to more accurately represent what is being sold, and may suspend an ad at our sole discretion.
Consequences for Breach of Selling Policy
Users who violate any of the above mentioned selling policies may be subjected to the following actions.
- 1. Suspension or termination of membership
- 2. Permanent blocking of access to the site
- 3. Reporting to Law Enforcement or Appropriate Authorities