PARAMETERS OF DAIRY FARM LIQUID NITROGEN CONTAINER
- Capacity: 35L
- Max Working Pressure(MPa): 0 MPa
- Material: High-density Aluminum Alloy
- Application: Cold storage
- Colour: White
- Size: Custom Made
- Type: storage or transport
- package: carton
- Place of Origin: Singapore
- Brand Name: SUJA
- Dimension (L x W x H): (446x 446 x 695)mm
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Applicable Industries: Hotels, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Restaurant, Home Use, Food Shop
- Warranty of core components: 1 Year
- Core Components: Pressure vessel
- After Warranty Service: Video technical support, Online support, Spare parts, Field maintenance, and repair service
- Local Service Location: Egypt, United States, Viet Nam, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Mexico, Russia, Thailand, Japan, Malaysia, Australia, Morocco, South Korea, UAE, Bangladesh
- Product name: 10 Liter Capacity Dairy Farm Liquid Nitrogen Container
DETAILS DAIRY FARM LIQUID NITROGEN CONTAINER
TYPES OF DAIRY FARM LIQUID NITROGEN CONTAINER
In terms of capacity, 3L, 10L, 15L, and 35L.
FEATURES OF DAIRY FARM LIQUID NITROGEN CONTAINER
- High-quality rust-proof aluminium alloy manufacturing, light product quality.
- The inner and outer shell of the product is formed by spinning technology, the welding seam is few, the appearance is strong, and the vacuum leakage rate is guaranteed.
- Can be in accordance with the requirements of the user can be equipped with a protective cover to ensure the safety of food samples stored in the container.
- Numbered lifting cylinder for easy identification and independent access to biological samples.
- Vacuum hush reproducible open, easy maintenance. less than 8 years of vacuum guarantee.
APPLICATION OF LIQUID NITROGEN CONTAINER
1. The application in the food industry
2. The application in medical miracles
Nitrogen is a very common element that occurs naturally in the air, soil, and ocean. It is a nutrient that helps plants and animals to grow. Liquid nitrogen is extremely cold and is used to preserve foods and medicines, and to produce chemical reactions for industry and science.
USE ONLY APPROVED, UNSEALED CONTAINERS. Never pour liquid nitrogen into a thermos. Never seal liquid nitrogen in a container. Vaporization could cause the container to build up enormous pressure and explode.
Wear face and eye protection! The pressure causes a violent rupturing of the vial, sending shards of sharp plastic rocketing in unpredictable directions with sufficient energy to lacerate the face cause severe eye injury. If they fit, wear goggles underneath the face shield.
Exposure, which may be too brief to affect the skin of the face or hands, may damage delicate tissues. Extensive tissue damage or burns can result from exposure to liquid nitrogen or cold nitrogen vapours. Flush affected areas with large volumes of tepid water (105-115°F) to reduce freezing. Loosen clothing that may restrict circulation. DO NOT APPLY HEAT. Frozen tissues are painless and appear waxy with a pallid yellow colour.
- Perform tasks slowly to minimize boiling and splashing.
- Do not store liquid nitrogen for long periods in an uncovered container.
- Never totally seal a container.
- Never dip a hollow tube into liquid nitrogen as it may spurt liquid.
- Only qualified, gas-supplier personnel should service or correct associated problems with cylinders.