Transformers are one of the primary components for the transmission and distribution of electrical energy. The scope of transformer types starts with generator transformers and ends with distribution transformers. Transformers which are directly connected to the generator of the power stations are called generator transformers. BPE standard range goes up to 100 MVA. The connection between the different high voltage system levels is made via network transformers. BPE is able to offer network transformers up to 100 MVA.
11 KV H.T.SWITCHGEAR (LBS)
LT SWITCHGEAR (500 A)
190 KVAR AUTOMATIC PFI PLANT
DROUP OUT FUSE
EARTHING FOR SUBSTATION
INSTALLATION OF SUBSTATION
• Designed to withstand short circuit forces acts radially and axially during faults.
• High efficiency is ensured by implementing the technology of magnetic material and CU conductor.
• Thermally upgraded insulation paper(Class A) results in Long
• Lower PD value, lower sound level
• High withstanding capability against TOV, lightning strikes, switching phenomenon, over flux conditions.
• Leakproof, pressure, and vacuum tested as per standard.
• Type tested
• Hermetically sealed
• Porcelain bushing
• Copper/SS made terminals
• Zinc sprayed, red oxide undercoat, 2x enamel final coated tank, made of steel
• Additional protection available
• Low maintenance
• Low space required
• Compact designs with the highest quality materials and performance
• Reduced installation and maintenance cost
• Additional protection available
CONTROL, RELAY & PROTECTION PANEL :
The Transformer protection and control panel consists of all sorts of control, protection, metering, and monitoring of the transformer feeder. We have the flexibility to customize the requirement for any special scheme requirement. In the control panel parts, we are providing all sorts of metering like ampere, voltage, megawatt, mega var, etc. We use a standard annunciator module, discrepancy control switches, and different types of control switches as per scheme requirements. Remote monitoring capabilities are available and the transfer of analog and digital data from the control panel to SCADA system is also possible. CONTROL, RELAY & PROTECTION PANEL consists of:
1. Transformer Feeder
2. Incoming & Outgoing Feeders
3. Bus Coupler
4. Busbar Protection Panel,
5. Automation Panel
AC-DC DISTRIBUTION PANEL:
BPE manufactures AC & DC Distribution Panels with a wide range of various rating circuit breakers. Mainly we can provide any ratings of miniature circuit breakers (MCB) as well as moulded case circuit breakers (MCCB) with three poles, double pole, or single pole combinations. To distribute electricity at a lower voltage level such as 415V or 220V these panels are the most suitable solutions.
• Stainless steel tank construction that provides zero corrosion.
• Sealed tank with pressure relief device for gases to escape during tap changes
• External MOV-type bypass arrester that allows higher protection to the regulator series winding from surge and system transients.
• Oil sight gauge to check oil levels and oil conditions without de-energizing the regulator
• Motor capacitor installed in the control cabinet which gives replacement without bypassing and taking the regulator out of service.
• Polarized disconnect switch (PDS) facilitates quick control installation or change out without taking the regulator out of service.
• Cover mounted terminal block gives easier access to wiring without going under oil to change tap connections.
BUSBAR TRUNKING SYSTEM (BBT):
The compact system EX line is used for the distribution of power in large industries, for riser end feed units, and for commercial and service sector buildings (banks, hospitals, trade, and business centers, etc.). The ultra-compact dimensions of the EX enhance the short-circuit stress resistance features, reduce the impedance of the circuit by limiting voltage drops and enables the installation of high power electrical systems even in extremely cramped spaces. Complies with IEC61439-1 e IEC61439-6.
• 4 Conductor (3P+N).
• 5 Conductor (3P+N+PE)
• conductor type aluminum and copper
SWITCH & ISOLATOR :
The vertical-break disconnector consists of one arm which, by moving on the plane of the insulators supporting it, closes the circuit on a fixed contact located on the side insulator. Since the movement of the arm takes place on the same plane as that of the insulators, the phase-to-phase spacing is minimized. The model is ESB, where the arm is operated by a driving insulator directly connected to it, which moves on the same plane as that of the two post insulators.
• Rated voltage – 12 to 36 kV
• Rated continuous current – up to 4000 A
• Rated short time withstand current up to 40 kA for 3 seconds
• Manual operation
For more Details about this product Please Call:
Engr. Tariqul Alam
Brand Power Engineering