Novation sl mkii 61 Key Keyboard Controller (Asking Price - 38,000)
I have bought this keyboard in 2016 for my home studio. However, I have never been able to make my studio operational and this keyboard has been mostly left unused and boxed.
I have a digital piano and I practice on that. Consequently sl mkii has been doing nothing and eating up space in my house.
Therefore, I have decided to sell it off. It's completely in showroom condition. Currently it is market out.
What I like most about the keyboard is the feel of its keybed, absolutely the best among all midi keyboards.
***High quality professional keyboard
Velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted action keyboard from Fatar, with assignable after-touch. Novation delivers the feeling of playing an instrument, rather than just a computer peripheral.
***Illuminated controls provide instant visual feedback
Brightly lit LED rings around the eight smooth encoders, and backlit buttons throughout provide instant visual feedback for every physical control, further reducing reliance on the computer screen.
***Giant 144-character LCD screen
Frees the artist from being chained to the computer screen, placing all the essential data right alongside the relevant controls.
***Huge array of touch-sensitive controls
Full control surface supporting ultra-flexible DAW control and Auto-mappable plug-in controls, 16 knobs, 8 faders and 32 assignable backlit LED buttons.
***Automap 3 PRO Control Software
61SL MkII comes with Automap software which enables you to instantly map software parameters to faders, buttons, encoders and pots and other controllers.
* High quality professional keyboard
* Illuminated controls provide instant visual feedback
* Giant 144-character LCD screen
* Huge array of touch-sensitive controls
* Automap 3 PRO Control Software
* MIDI control interface.
* Novation's unique 'speed dial'
* Programmable 'soft-feel' drumpads
* Unique 2-Axis Controls
* Dedicated, yet fully-assignable transport buttons.
* USB buss powering
* Mk II ships with the latest Automap 3 PRO
* All dials and faders are now touch-sensitive
* All 61SL MkII's buttons are illuminated
* MkII features a single LED screen (as it now features the Automap Heads-up GUI)
* 61SL MkII's top row of dials have 11-LED rings for instant feedback
* Top row of encoders are now smooth, rather than detented
* 61SL MkII's transport control buttons can also be used as fully assignable buttons
* 61SL MkII features new 'soft-feel' drum pads
* Data Port: 1 x USB (Win XP/Vista and Mac OSX” Not Class Compliant
* MIDI: MIDI ONE: IN, OUT and Thru, MIDI TWO: OUT
* Sustain Pedal: 1 x 1/4" Jack Input
* Expression pedal: 1 x 1/4" Jack Input
* Power switch: Ext DC/USB
Please contact me at 01710564604 or email me at email@example.com