Bought from the USA in 2014 and used only once because I have another External Flash for my Nikon D7000.
Have the Flash Pouch (Bag) and the Deffuser (White Cover) with the Flash as well.
It requires 4 AA size Non-rechargeable / Rechargeable batteries.
Contact Number: 01711-227123
Features of the Nikon SB-600:
- Supports the Nikon Creative Lighting System.
- Supports i-TTL (for automatic balanced Fill-Flash), D-TTL, TTL, Manual.
- Easy-to-view LCD with 6 simple-to-understand backlit buttons.
- Guide Number of 30/98 [ISO100,m/ft], 42/138 [ISO200,m/ft] (at 35mm zoom).
- Auto zoom of 24 to 85mm, extendable to 14mm with built-in wide-flash adapter.
- Same Wide area AF Assist Illuminator as the popular SB-800.
- Advanced Wireless Lighting available with D2H or D70 when used as a remote.
- Auto FP High-Speed Sync (with D2H only); use with fast shutter speeds achieves effective lurring of out-of-focus background elements.
- Flash Color Information - optimized white balance makes use of data from the Speedlight.
- FV lock holds flash value, enabling recomposition prior to shooting.
- Accurate i-TTL flash control achieved through flash exposure monitoring control.
- Design consistent with those of next-generation D-SLRs, with a triangular design element on the top that complements the D-SLR motif.
- Supports optional Color Filter Set (SJ-1).
- Ready light located beside the LCD on the back panel - highly visible even when used as a remote.