HD Cinematography VIdeo

Asking Price:
Tk. 6,000


Seller:
Member since 06 Sep 2014
Location:
Uttara, Dhaka
Payment:
Face-to-face transaction
Return:
Not offered
Do not pay before verifying
    Category: Everything Else > Services > Video & Photography > > HD Cinematography VIdeo

    DESCRIPTION ( HD Cinematography VIdeo )

    We provide theme based wedding cinematography not traditional video . For best hd quality cinematography at reasonable price contact us .packages below

    ::Cinematography Packages::



    Khandany 201


    Price: 6000


    Cinematographer: 01


    Duration: 4.30 hour (1 Event)


    Recording quality: Full HD 1080 (1920*1080) with DSLR camera


    Light: Umbrella Light setup, Video Special lights


    The music will be of your selection.


    Delivery: Full video (20-30 minutes) with trailer (3-5minutes) will be delivered in DVD.



    ** This is not a Cinematography package, since Cinematography requires shots of the same subject from different angle at the same time.



    Khandany 202



    Price: 11000


    Cinematographer: 02


    Duration: 4.30 hour (1 Event)


    Recording quality: Full HD 1080 (1920*1080) with DSLR camera


    Light: Umbrella Light setup, Video Special lights.


    The music will be of your selection.


    Delivery: Full video (25-35 minutes) with a cinematic trailer (3-5minutes) will be delivered in DVD.



    Khandany 203



    Price: 15000


    Cinematographer: 03


    Duration: 5.00 hour (1 Event)


    Recording quality: Full HD 1080 (1920*1080) with DSLR camera


    Light: Umbrella Light setup, Video Special lights.


    The music will be of your selection.


    Delivery: Full video (35-45 minutes) with a cinematic trailer (3-5minutes) will be delivered in DVD/Pen drive



    Khandany Royal Cinematography



    Price: 30000


    Director: 01


    Cinematographer: 04 ( Trolly, Jib Arm, Action Camera will be used )


    Duration: 5.00 hour (1 Event)



    Recording quality: Full HD 1080 (1920*1080) with DSLR camera


    Light: Umbrella Light setup, Video Special lights.


    The music will be of your selection.


    Delivery: Exclusively edited full video (45-55 minutes) with an exclusive cinematic Trailer (3-5minutes) will be delivered in pen drive



    4k cinematography available starts from 50000 tk



    Terms And Conditions


    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



    # Rates are not negotiable but our honorable clients can customize all the packages .



    # 45% payment is required advance for booking (not refundable)and the rest 55% due is on the time of deliver the soft copies in DVD or Pen Drive .



    # It may take around 20 working days to deliver the photo and the video .



    # Client themselves have to select the pictures to print and collect the prints .



    # The photographs may use for promotional and advertising purpose .



    # At least 30 minutes should be given for taking portraits and couple shots not other photographer can not take pictures during this time .



    # If event lasts after 11.30 pm then transport must be provided .



    # For out of Dhaka events extra price will be added .


    Gear List


    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


    Body


    Canon 5D Mark 3


    Canon 6D


    Canon 7D mark 2


    Lens


    16-35mm F2.8 L


    24-70mm F2.8 L


    24-105mm F4 L IS


    70-200mm F 2.8 L IS 2


    85mm F1.8


    50mm F1.4


    100mm F2.8L IS


    Speed light


    Canon 430 ex 2


    Canon 600 ex rt


    Umbrella ,soft box ,octagon and other necessary setup .


    For booking : 01686602331,01688697071


    ClickBD - Buy anything and get the best price in Bangladesh