Full time position: Orders & Product Manager for e-Commerce store
Work from the comfort of your Home - 8 hours a day
This job requires you to manage an e-Commerce website and its contents. Customer’s orders fulfilment, supplier integration and re-ordering. Customer engagement through Facebook fan page.
• Full time availability to work from home or remote location. Hours between 9am to 6pm (Lunch: 1 hour break).
• You will need to have access to your own Personal Computer or Laptop with very Reliable Internet/Wifii broadband connection. (This is very important as you will be working from remote locations)
• You will need your own Smartphone with access to apps such as Skype, Viber & Watsapp and access to internet.
• Microsoft Access, Excel & Word skills: Advanced level
• Website and content management experience required
• HTML/PHP coding skills and familiarity with Wordpress sites preferable.
• University degrees need to be completed (You will need to provide your results/Certificates)
• You need to have attention to detail and good observational skills.
• Adobe Photoshop and graphic software skills
• Be available for additional hours of work if required
• We will do reference checks and Facebook page checks.
Instructions and training will be provided through Skype & Viber.
• You will be responsible to manage an e-Commerce website and its contents. Day to day tasks will include product uploading, content updates and overall product management.
• Source out new suppliers and do market research on new and upcoming products.
• You will also be required to manage orders from customers and re-order to our suppliers.
• You will assist with general customer service queries handling through emails and online Chat service.
• You will be required to run a Facebook fan page to promote and engage customer online.
• Design and Create graphical banners for web store and Facebook Page
• Salary: TK 10,000 per month.
• 3 Month Probationary Period.
• Salary will be transferred to your bank account on 30th of each month.
Please send your resume to email@example.com