An all-new glass design, an updated camera, and a powerful chip, there's so much to love about the iPhone 8. This iPhone brings you an augmented reality experience that's more immersive than before. What's more? You can charge your iPhone wirelessly!
Formed From Glass
Boasting a color-matched, aerospace-grade aluminium band, this phone is a stunner. The distinctive glass on its front and back is durable.
Water and Dust Resistant (IP67)
Its body is precision-engineered to be splash, water, and dust resistant.
The glass back lets you wirelessly charge your phone - charge with wireless charging stations and mats.
Its 11.93 cm (4.7) widescreen LCD multi-touch display comes with IPS technology with 1334 x 750 pixel resolution at 326 ppi.
All-new Retina HD Display
With True Tone, a wide color gamut, and 3D Touch, its Retina HD display is more attractive than ever.
True Tone Technology
This technology automatically adjusts the white balance to match the light around you so you have a better viewing experience in all kinds of environments.
Everything on the screen looks brilliant and vibrant, thanks to the phone's wide color gamut and color accuracy.
Wide Viewing Angle
Dual-domain pixels indulge you with a great view of the screen from almost any angle.
Faster CPU, Smoother Performance
The A11 Bionic chip boasts four efficiency cores which are up to 70 percent faster than the A10 Fusion chip, and two performance cores that are up to 25 percent faster.
The custom battery design and second-generation performance controller help this phone last much longer between charges.
The new Apple-designed three-core GPU is up to 30 percent faster than the A10 fusion chip.
The A11 Bionic chip powers this phone to bring you incredible augmented reality apps and games.
This advanced, intuitive, and secure mobile operating system is designed to help you get the most out of your iPhone.
New with iOS 12
Get to apps in Messages with fewer taps, discover new music with friends in Apple Music, and let Siri be your personal DJ.
All New Sensor Camera
Its advanced 12 MP rear camera packs a larger and faster sensor, a new color filter, deeper pixels, and optical image stabilisation for photos and videos. The camera enables digital zoom up to 5x. The phone also packs a 7 MP front camera.
Extensive Storage Capacity
Media files are saved on its expansive 64 GB ROM.
|In The Box|
- iPhone with iOS 12, Lightning to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter, Documentation
|Hybrid Sim Slot|
- Built-in Stereo Speaker, Built-in Microphone
- 1.6 W/kg (over 1 g) SAR Limit, Head: 1.20, Body: 1.13
- Widescreen LCD Multi-touch Display with IPS Technology
|Other Display Features|
- 1400:1 Contrast Ratio (Typical), True Tone Display, Wide Color Display (P3), 3D Touch, 625 cd/m2 Max Brightness (Typical), Dual-domain Pixels for Wide Viewing Angles, Fingerprint-resistant Oleophobic Coating, Support for Display of Multiple Languages and Characters Simultaneously, Display Zoom, Reachability
Os & Processor Features
- A11 Bionic Chip with 64-bit Architecture, Neural Engine, Embedded M11 Motion Coprocessor
- 4G FDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 66)
Memory & Storage Features
|Primary Camera Available|
|Primary Camera Features|
- f/1.8 Aperture, Optical Image Stabilization, Six Element Lens, Panorama (Upto 63MP), Sapphire Crystal Lens Cover, Backside Illumination Sensor, Hybrid IR Filter, Autofocus with Focus Pixels, Tap to Focus with Focus Pixels, Live Photos with Stabilization, Wide Color Capture for Photos and Live Photos, Improved Local Tone Mapping, Body and Face Detection, Exposure Control, Noise Reduction, Auto HDR for Photos, Auto Image Stabilization, Burst Mode, Timer Mode, Photo Geotagging, Image Formats Captured: HEIF And JPEG
|Secondary Camera Available|
|Secondary Camera Features|
- 1080p HD Video Recording, f/2.2 Aperture, Wide Color Capture for Photos and Live Photos, Auto HDR, Backside Illumination Sensor, Body and Face Detection, Auto Image Stabilization, Burst Mode, Exposure Control, Timer Mode
- Rear Quad LED True Tone Flash with Slow Sync and Front Retina Flash
|Full HD Recording|
|Video Recording Resolution|
- 4K Video Recording At 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps, 1080P HD Video Recording at 30 fps or 60 fps, 720P HD Video Recording At 30 fps, Slo-Mo Video Support for 1080P at 120 fps or 240 fps fps
- 802.11 ac (Wi-Fi with MIMO)
|Predictive Text Input|
- Touch ID Fingerprint Sensor Built into the Home Button, Barometer, Three-axis Gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor
- Apple ID (Required for Some Features) - Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC Requires: Mac - OS X 10.9.5 or Later, PC - Windows 7 or Later, iTunes 12.7 or Later, Rating for Hearing Aids: M3, NFC with Reader Mode, Accessibility: VoiceOver, Siri and Dictation, AssistiveTouch, Zoom, Type to Siri, Speak Screen, Magnifier, Switch Control, Software TTY, Closed Captions, System Requirements, Video Recording: 4K Video Recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps, 1080P HD Video Recording at 30 fps or 60 fps, 720P HD Video Recording at 30 fps, Optical Image Stabilization for Video, Optical Zoom: 6x Digital Zoom (iphone 8 Plus Only), Quad LED True Tone Flash, Slo-Mo Video Support for 1080P at 120 fps or 240 fps, Time-lapse Video with Stabilization, Cinematic Video Stabilization (1080P and 720P), Continuous Autofocus Video, Body and Face Detection, Noise Reduction, Take 8MP Still Photos while Recording 4K Video, Playback Zoom, Video Geotagging, Video Formats Recorded: HEVC and H.264, Apple Pay, Location: Digital Compass, Wi-Fi, Cellular, iBeacon Microlocation, Lightning Connector
- Camera, Photos, Health, Messages, Phone, FaceTime, Mail, Music, Wallet, Safari, Maps, Siri, Calendar, iTunes Store, App Store, Notes, News, Contacts, iBooks, Home, Weather, Reminders, Clock, TV, Stocks, Calculator, Voice Memos, Compass, Podcasts, Watch, Tips, iCloud Drive, Find My iPhone, Find My Friends, Settings, Files
- Assisted GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS
- AAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2, Protected AAC, MP3, Linear PCM, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), Audible (Formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+)
- HEVC, H.264, MPEG-4 Part 2, Motion JPEG Supports Dolby Vision and HDR10 Content