I want to sell My Korg Pa 300 Portable arranger Keyboard. This Is an awesome Keyboard. Using It for last 8-9 Months . Used Mostly in studio Purpose. Purchase Price of the keyboard was 57000. Its a Complete professional keyboard. Still Like New . It Has a TFT Touch Screen . Interested People are Invited in my studio to play a few notes . Price is slightly Negotiable .
P.S. Please don’t offer 20k/25/k /30k . I hope u guys understand what slightly negotiable means. thanks.
Specifications are following :
* Keyboard: 61 keys, Velocity sensitivity is supported
* System: Upgradable Operating System, RX (Real eXperience), Multitasking, Load while play feature
* Tone Generator: 128 Voices, 128 Oscillators, Filters with Resonance, Three band EQ for each track
* Effects: Up to 4 Stereo Digital Multi-Effect block systems, 125 Master Effect types, Master 4 band Parametric EQ
* Keyboard Tracks: Four Keyboard tracks (Upper 1, 2, 3, Lower)
* Pads: 4 Pad tracks + Stop button Full Pad editing capability, Full Pad editing capability
* Song Play: Player with select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls,
* Jukebox function – Compatible with SMF (format 0 and 1) and MP3 – Lyrics (compatible with CGD), Score
* MP3 Player: MP3 Player, Transpose (+6/-5 semitones), Tempo change (±30%)
* Sequencer: Quick Record (Backing Sequence), Multitrack and Step Record functions - Full-featured sequencer - 16 tracks - Up to 100,000 events, SMF format
* SongBook: Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes – User-definable custom lists - Filtering options
* Search: Style, Song, Performance, SongBook, Sound and Lyrics TXT
* Compatibility: "i-Series" models: Styles, “Pa series” model Style, Performance, Sound, Song, SongBook, Pad
* General Controls: Master Volume, Real Time-Acc/Seq Balance Volume, Ensemble, Upper Tracks Octave Transpose, Master Transpose, Tempo Lock, Quarter Tone Arabic Scale, User Scale memorized inside Performance/STS, Search, Lyrics, Score, Dial, Tempo, Metronome, Split, Joystick
* MIDI: USB to MIDI using the USB Device port – 8 user definable MIDI Presets
* Mass Storage: USB Memory Stick
* Display: Color TouchView™ 5” (480 x 272 dots) TFT display
* USB: USB-MIDI Interface, Type A (TO DEVICE): 1 (Rear), Type B (TO HOST): 1 (Rear), 2.0 Hi Speed connections
* Performance / STS: 240 Keyboard Performance locations, My Setting special Performance
* STS: Memorize Keyboard tracks - Up to 4 x 1040 Styles, up to 4 x SongBook entries.
Sounds / Drum Kits
* Factory: More than 950, including Stereo Piano and GM2 sound compatibility, 64 Drum Kits, Full Sound and Drum Kit editing capability
* User: 256 Sounds, 128 Drum Kits.
* Factory: More than 310 Preload Styles, Full Style editing capability
* User: Up to 1,040 available Style locations including the Favorite/User banks
* Structure: Eight Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings, 4 Pads, and one Style Performance per Style
* Style Controls: 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Auto fill, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Manual Bass, Bass Inversion, Memory, Accompaniment On/Off, Kick & Snare Designation
* Style Others: Guitar Mode 2, Parallel and Fixed NTT.
* Control Inputs: Assignable Pedal/Footswitch (Damper)
* Headphone/Outputs: Unbalanced Stereo Jack.
* Amplification: 13 W x 2
* Speakers: 10 cm x 2 Double Cone Speakers in Bass Reflex Box.
* Power Supply: AC 100-240 V
* Power Consumption: 18 Watt.