| Stock || : || In Stock |
| Origin || : || Hong Kong |
| Brand || : || Tony International (HK) Co. Ltd. |
Analog Thickness Gauge
Fowler's Dial Thickness Gages are light in weight, easy to handle and carry. These specially built gages are mounted in a hand contoured frame with a thumb release mechanism; has fast direct reading to .001". Used to measure thickness of paper, cellophane, plastic film and metal plates. These are high quality precision instruments.
• Case finished in dull plated chrome.
• 52-550-005 and -020 measuring faces constructed in high grade tool steel; hardened, ground and lapped.
• Ceramic anvils
• Direct reading 0-100 (with revolution counter) on easy-to-read dial
• Frame is hammertone baked enamel
• Microfine graduations for .001" or .01mm minimum reading
• Spindle of hardened stainless steel
• Features a thumb release mechanism
• Includes case
Thanks & Best Regards,
Mr. Sujan Debnath (Sales Coordinator)
Hotline One: +880 1718 555596 (WhatsApp)
Hotline Two: +880 1706 643075 (WhatsApp)
Address: City Axis Jahanara, Plot-68 (1st Floor), Road-03, Sector-14, Uttara, Dhaka-1230, Bangladesh.
E-mail One: email@example.com
E-mail Two: firstname.lastname@example.org