Q Acoustics 3020 Bookshelf Speakers:-
The Q Acoustics 2000-Series was one of the most widely praised speaker ranges, picking up numerous awards throughout its life. With revisions to every aspect of that fundamentally assured design, the 3000-Series is set to take the market by storm.
Revised drive units
At the heart of the 3020 are new drive units. Starting at the top, the new Ring Dome tweeter provides a more accurate response, for precise reproduction of even the most subtle aspects of music. The tweeter unit is decoupled from the rest of the cabinet, meaning that it isn't affected by vibration from the bass unit. The new Aramid fibre/paper woofer cone is light, rigid, and helps give the 3010s their punchy, agile sound quality.
More powerful bass
With a larger diameter bass cone and increased cabinet volume, the Q Acoustics 3020 offers a noticeably more powerful sound than its little brother, the 3010. Ideal for larger rooms and/or lovers of dance, rock and full orchestral music, the 3020 brings greater dynamic realism, enhancing the feeling of 'being there'. The improved efficiency also ensures these speakers are easier to drive, making them ideal for less powerful amplifiers.
With revised cabinet bracing, the distinctive Q Acoustics cabinets have been made even better. With reduced cabinet resonance, the sound becomes less coloured and truer to how it sounded in the studio/concert venue. Uprated audiophile grade crossover components improve the transparency of sound still further.
Still distinctively designed with signature rounded cabinets, the new 3000-Series is available in a wider range of finishes than ever. Choose between Matt Graphite, Black Leather Effect or Black Lacquer for a technical look to blend well with your other hi-fi components. Alternatively, White Lacquer looks great in modern interiors. Finally, the American Walnut vinyl finish is the ideal complement for both antique and traditional furniture.
Yamaha R-N602 AV Receiver (Black)
• 80 watts x 2 into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.04% THD
• front-panel volume knob and rotary bass, treble, and balance controls
• Pure Direct mode switches off front-panel display and other unnecessary circuits for the best possible sound
• Yamaha's ToP-ART design for optimum sound quality
• adjustable loudness control boosts high and low frequencies at lower volumes
• 40 AM/FM presets
• remote control
Network Music Features:
• built-in Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz) for connection to your home network
• built-in Bluetooth lets you stream directly from compatible devices
o also sends audio wirelessly to Bluetooth-enabled speakers or headphones
• Wi-Fi Direct lets you connect compatible devices to the receiver wirelessly, without the need for a wireless access point
• free MusicCast app lets you control music playback with your Apple or Android device
• support for online music services, including Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and thousands of free Internet radio stations (subscription required for some services)
• connects wirelessly to other Yamaha speakers and receivers with MusicCast to play the same song through multiple speakers or different songs in different rooms
• plays MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, and AIFF files
• Apple AirPlay for streaming music from an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or computer running iTunes
• supports high-res playback for PCM-based files up to 24-bit/192kHz as well as DSD files up to 5.6 MHz
• DLNA support for streaming music from compatible networked computers and NAS drives
Connections and Dimensions:
• digital audio inputs: 2 optical, 2 coaxial
• 4 line-level stereo RCA inputs
• phono input (stereo RCA) for connecting a turntable
• 2 stereo RCA recording outputs for audio dubbing
• front-panel USB input for playing music stored on a USB flash drive
• Ethernet port allows a hard-wired connection to your router
• 2 pairs of speaker connectors for A and B speakers
• mono RCA output for powered subwoofer
• full-size (1/4") headphone jack
• 17-1/8"W x 5-15/16"H x 15-5/8"D
• weight: 21.6 lbs.