Like new MSI B75MA-E33 Motherboard+Intel® Pentium® Processor G620
3M Cache, 2.60 GHz.
MSI B75MA-E33 Motherboard
• Supports 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1155 socket
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® B75 Chipset
• Memory speed support up to 1333MHz are provided on 2nd Gen Intel® Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors (codename Sandy Bridge, 32nm)
• Memory speed support up to 1600MHz are provided on 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors (codename Ivy Bridge, 22nm)
Note: DDR3 1600 MHz memory support vary based on the Intel® Ivy Bridge processors use
• Memory speed support beyond 1600MHz are provided on some 3rd Generation Intel Core i7-3770K CPUs. This will vary based on quality of CPU.
• Support up to 16GB of system memory*
• 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots
• 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
• 1 x PCI slots
• SATAIII controller integrated in Intel® B75 chipset
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports one SATAIII ports (SATA1) by B75
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel® B75 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports three SATAII ports (SATA2~4) by B75
• Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC887
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
• Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek® 8111E
Intel® Pentium® Processor
Intel® Pentium® Processor G620
3M Cache, 2.60 GHz
Processor Base Frequency
3 MB SmartCache
5 GT/s DMI
Max Memory Bandwidth
Intel® HD Graphics for 2nd Generation Intel® Processors
Graphics Base Frequency
Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency