SPSS stands for Statistical Package for the Social Sciences and means Statistical Package for the Social Sciences, SPSS SPSS Statistics is a powerful program for statistical analysis, which has about forty years, by SPSS Inc offered and the 2009 takeover of the company by the company IBM, the name was changed PASW stands for Predictive Analytics SoftWare and finally called IBM SPSS Statistics will be provided.
IBM SPSS Amos structural equation modeling software, also for (Structural Equation Modeling or abbreviated SEM) provided for the creation and the relationship between several variables in a practical model that is separately located on site.
Facilities and software features of IBM SPSS Statistics :
- Ability to manage and document data
- along with descriptive statistics and other relevant factors such as frequency distribution analysis, parametric and nonparametric tests or ...
- predictable and accurate calculation of numerical outcomes
- Improved building simulation model using Monte Carlo (Monte Carlo method)
- Advanced analysis and accurate input data
- Take advantage of the Python programming language (offered as a software extension)
- Full support for Unicode standard
- Ability to export to common Microsoft Office applications, PDF and also allows you to capture and store the data in a common format video
Face to face from our office
Download from Dropbox link
Face to Face
bkash-01716197088 ( Personal )
01716197088-bkash ( Personal )
Freelancer.com profile page: https://www.freelancer.com.bd/u/qrtzcom.html