5kva 48 volt 165ah volvo 04Pcs Battery
backup 2 Hour with installation
1. World’s most advanced PWM DSP Pure Sine Wave Technology with 1- 4 Line LCD- Display. ACTUALLY DSP IS THE LATEST & WORLD’S MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY OF PURE SINE WAVE UPS. It is safest combination of UPS/IPS/ Inverter. The power it supplies is actually purer than the power supplied from the mains. Square Wave units could be harmful to some electronic equipment, especially equipment with transformers or motors. The square wave output has a high harmonic content which can lead such equipment components to overheat & reduce life of equipment. DSP Pure Sine Wave output resulting in silent operation of motor and fans safe to all kind of loads.
2. LCD- Display wills show- Actual Load in watt. Charging ampere, Input/Output Voltage, Battery Voltage, Over Load / Over Voltage, Short Circuit, Over Temperature etc. Charger on /off, IPS/UPS Mode.
3. Built in UPS/IPS System. Same as one line UPS. Computer does not reboot & Extended Power Back-up Time.
4. Energy Saving Technology, Save 40% Electricity Bill/ Cost. : CORRECT DSP COMMERCIAL UPS has been designed with a very low load power consumption, which saves many units per year helping to reduce electricity bill.
5. Longer Battery life, Due to fuzzy logic SMPS Pulse Charging. The SMPS Technology based Battery charging system ensures faster charging and safe charging. Because of the low ripple currents longer battery life is projected.
6. 20 KHz operating frequency while inverter and charging, absolutely no sound.
7. 100% copper wire transformer.
LCD Display:Battery volt,Input volt,Output volt,Charging ampere & Inverter status.
Our UPS work as Online UPS/IPS.
Dual mode operation: UPS Mode & IPS Mode. Customer can select any one.
Uses: Our UPS/IPS uses for Computer, Sever Computer, IP/CC Camera, Medical Equipment, Networking Device, Router, Switching Hub, Industrial Equipment, Motor,
Our Product Industrial AVR,Voltage stabilizer,UPS IPS 600Va up To 10kva
Please feel free contact with us
kha 71/2 tetul tola khilkhet Dhaka 1229
Md Arifur Rahman