We are looking for a Digital Marketing and SEO expert, to manage all search engine optimization and Digital marketing activities .You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
• 2-3 years experience in a similar roles (SEO and Digital Marketing)
• A proven track record of managing large digital marketing projects for a range of clients
• A strong working knowledge of the overall digital marketing mix – Email, SEO, PPC, Content, Social & Affiliates
• Experience of creating successful digital marketing campaigns across all channels
• Strong team management and organizational skills
• Experience of managing large budgets and working with major global clients
• A good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and CMS systems, including Word Press
• Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
• A good working knowledge of the latest Google Analytics and Google Adwords
• A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
• Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
• Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
• The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess , robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
• Work with the digital marketing executives to create a unique on-site and off-site SEO strategy for each client
• Monitor and improve the overall PPC strategy for each client
• Develop and implement a successful social media and community management strategy for all clients on all the major platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest
• Report project progress and outcomes to clients on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis – using Google Analytic and similar programs
• Keep up to date with the latest technology and digital marketing
• Plan and implement client B2C and B2B digital marketing strategies across all channels – ensuring all work is completed on time and to budget.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Two festival bonuses each year
Yearly two increment based on performance
Holiday: Weekly Friday also All Govt holiday
Office Hours: 10AM - 6PM
Lunch, Snack and Tea/Coffee
Office Location: Uttara, Dhaka.
Grace Web Tech.
Please send your CV at email@example.com with your portfolio.