Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) Brand New

Price:
Tk. 101
BUY NOW
Shipping:
Tk. 40
Within Dhaka
Delivery:
Usually delivers in 1-3 business days
Payments:
Seller:
Return:
7 days
  • New/Used: NEW
  • Brand: ABB/Schneider/Hyundai/LS/HAVLLS/C&S
Category: Electronics > IPS, UPS, Batteries & Generators > > > Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS)

DESCRIPTION ( Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) )

Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS)

Automatic Mains Failure (AMF) panels and under voltage and high voltage production included. Electric Cabal, ETC

Materials are to be European Brand ABB / Schneider, Korean Brand HYUNDAI / LS, Indian Brand HAVELLS / C&S and Taiwan Brand Shihlin.

Single & Three Phase Option, 50Hz, 400/230V

Capacity: As Requirement.

Units & panel boards shall fully comply regulations of the 15th edition iEE wiring regulation for isolation and switching.

Assemble & Tested by Fimext Corporation (Pvt.) Ltd.

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

01) Delivery period: Within 5 days after received of Confirm Order/Work Order and Payment as per clause #2.
02) Payment: 90% Cash/PO/DD along with work order & Remaining 10% after factory Inspection but before delivery.
03) Guarantee: We guarantee the goods of our supply against any defects in materials & work-man Ship during manufacturing or a period of 01 year from the date of supply subject to Non- Repairing/dismantling Equipment's without our prior permission.
04) Fabrication & Assembly: Fabrication & assembly will be done at our Factory. 06) After-Sales: Our trained & skilled Engineers & technicians will be available within 24 hrs. Notice for Service any problems related with our supplied equipment's. All spare parts are available ready Stock from our Office.

Contact:

Md. Khalid Hossain
Asst. Manager (Business Development)
Cell: +88 0171 2830435
Email: khalid@fimextbd.com, fimextbd@gmail.com

FIMEXT CORPORATION (PVT.) LTD.
37, Avenue 01, Block B, Mirpur 11, Dhaka-1216
Tel: +88 0447 8022223, Fax: +88 02 9014816
Mobile: +88 0181 9842296, +88 0191 1673247
Email: info@fimextbd.com, sales@fimextbd.com, fimext@yahoo.com
Web: www.fimextbd.com

HOT LINE: +88 0181 9003162, +88 0181 9003164

ClickBD - Buy anything and get the best price in Bangladesh