Chart of Accounts, Description of the account, Opening Balance, Debit Voucher, Credit Voucher, Journal Voucher, Contra Voucher.
Daily Transaction, Daily Cash Position, Bank Statement, General Ledger, Subsidiary Ledger, Trial Balance, Receipts and Payments, Income & Expenditure Statement, Balance Sheet.
Branch Information, Area Information, Staff Information with picture & Signature, Member Information with picture & signature, Nominee Information.
Branch List, Area List Branch Wise, Member List Branch Wise, Center Wise, Member List by Scheme, Staff List, Drop Member List, And more information, All reports are date range.
Deposit Data Entry
Deposit Receipt,Deposit Payment.
Daily Receipt & Payment Statement, Personal Ledger, Branch wise, Area wise Staff Wise, Deposit Statement, Deposit Summary, Deposit By scheme, Provision interest.
Loan Data Entry
Loan Receipt, Loan Payment.
Daily statement, Loan Issue Statement, Loan Ledger, Expire Loan, Defaulter Statement, Project wise Loan Disbursement Report, Area wise Loan Disburse, Recovery Report, Loan Payable Statement.
Collection Sheet,Area wise collection, Provision Interest statement, Operator Data Entry Statement, Customized facilities.
Dynamic calendar are integrated.
SMS (push) service are available.
Auto processing provision interest, Loan schedule print, Loan schedule wise collection, collection sheet.
Human Resource Management (HRM)
Fully integrated with GPAC Micro credit operation software
Module: Personal Information Management (PIM)
1. Employee master Information,
2. Academic information,
3. Organization information,
4. Previous experiences,
5. Employee leaves information,
6. Joining date,
7. Training information,
8. Pay structure information (on demand),
9. Passport details (on demand),
10. National ID card details(on demand),
11. Nominee details (on demand),
12. Complete Bank details,
13. MIS Report (Designation wise, Grade, Male & Female, Project, Branch, Region, Zone wise and PF wise)
Module: Employee Development or Training
1. Define training program
2. Assign faculty to training program
3. Training calendar
4. Application for training program
5. Approval for training program
6. Attendance for training program
7. Evaluation of different training program
8. MIS Reports
Module: Performance Appraisal
Performance parameters according to Designations, defining planning periods, defining employee wise, immediate senior wise, Performance Review done at different levels, Performance Management linked with training and Pay Structure Revision. Monthly Activities, Daily Activities (on demand), Monthly, quarterly, four monthly, half yearly and yearly performance defining and reviews can be done, and also MIS report. And changes may come as per requirement.
Module: Leave And Attendance Management
1. Configure business rules for leave, attendance etc.
2. Interface with any attendance machine (Bio-metrics, Punch Card, etc.)
3. Holiday and Weekly off management with employee facility
4. Leave management with application and approval
5. Advance leave application and approval
6. Year end process for leave transfer
7. Manual entry and corrections.
8. Multiple approval of leave, advance leave etc. for HR department
9. Attendance run and authorization for locking the monthly attendance
10. MIS Reports (attendance reports, leave, advance leave, annual, monthly and daily attendance reports and other useful reports.)
Module: Payroll Management
1. Define pay elements
2. Define multipart formulas for pay elements
3. Design pay structure for employees
4. Assign pay structure to employees with different pay modes like Bank transfer, Cash, Cheque etc.
5. Provident fund
6. Full and final settlement procedure
7. Pay Group for different pay run
8. Leave encashment based on pay elements
9. Loans and advance with automated recovery feature.
10. Bonus feature for any pay elements
11. Professional tax with professional tax group based on different states
13. Pay slip message
14. Pay run and authorization for locking the payroll for particular month
15. Pay adjustment for particular month with addition, subtraction, replacing and assigning new elements for any employee
16. Check list for errors and warnings generated during pay run.
17. Stop payment and release payment feature
18. Pay structure revision and authorization for confirmation.
19. Bonus calculation and authorization with separate pay slip feature
20. Reimbursement calculation and authorization based on bill submission and special reimbursement slip generation as well.
1. Employee transfer
2. Employee resignation
3. Employee termination
4. Employee promotion
5. Employee reporting structure change
6. MIS reports and
7. Changes may come as per requirement
1. Define templates for HR letters
2. Generate HR letter from templates
1. Provident fund monthly reports
2. Income tax report
3. Monthly pay statement with payment mode like Bank transfer, Cash, Cheque etc.
4. Salary Register with Employee wise and department wise
5. Monthly variance reports
6. Register for bonus, over time, leave encashment, gratuity, GLWF, loan, advance etc.
7. Monthly statements for bonus, leave encashment, GLWF, gratuity, loan, advance etc.
8. Monthly pay slip for regular payroll, reimbursements, off- cycle payroll, bonus etc.
10. Annual pay summary report
11. Full and final settlement report
12. Pay structure revision and comparison reports.
Main Advantage of the Software
MS SQL Server Secure Database, Menu driven Database Backup, Restore facility, Facility to set up individual login for user/Data Entry operator and their privilege (Add, Edit, Delete), Facility to Export Reports in HTML, Word, and XLS format, Facility to prepare daily report, SMS Service, Data Integration from Branch office to Head office.
Common Feature of Different Modules would be:
1. Easy Learning and Easy Configuration
Windows interface, Easy terminology, Menu-driven and, speedily navigable
2. Superior Performance for Standalone, Network Version & On-Line Version
Fully Network compatible and can be accessed from different workstations connected in LAN/WAN or VPN.
You cannot access software any browser (Like: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox etc). If you access software remote location should be installed GPAC software application. This software runs only for LAN, WAN or VPN.
3. User Access Control
Strict user access control is available. Each module can be finely configured to each user’s rights
4. Secured Data Backup and Restore Facility
Just one keystroke to make or get back a secured backup of done works Using Technology: Back-end: MS SQL Server, Front-end: MS Visual Basic.Net and Crystal Reports for reporting
All these would be addressed for:
Real-time update information on all transactions
Hassle free reporting
Complete information from start to end cycle
Greater visibility at every level of operation
Better utilization of resource
Complete data integrity