The 700D, however, was introduced with a new kit lens—a new version of the existing EF-S 18–55mm that employs Canon's STM (stepping motor) technology and also (for the first time in a Canon 18–55mm lens) has a front section that does not rotate.
• 18.0 effective megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
• Nine cross-type AF points. Center point is high precision, double cross-type at f/2.8 or faster.
• DIGIC 5 image processor with 14-bit processing
• ISO 100-12800 sensitivity, extends to ISO 25600
• 95% viewfinder frame coverage with 0.87× magnification
• 1080p HD video recording at 24p, 25p (25 Hz) and 30p (29.97 Hz) with drop frame timing
• 720p HD video recording at 60p (59.94 Hz) and 50p (50 Hz)
• 480p ED video recording at 30p and 25p
• 5.0 frames per second continuous shooting
• 3.0-inch Vari-angle Clear View LCD II Touch screen with 1.04-megapixel resolution.
• 3.5mm microphone jack for external microphones or recorders
3 Years Service Warranty
Home Delivery all over the country.