Automatic Dehumidifier in Bangladesh 20 Liter.
Made In: China.
Warranty: 01 Yrs from the date of commissioning.
Available Capacity: 20L/24L/28L/30L/40L/60L/80L/100L.
* Moisture Removal (L/day): 20 [30oC @ 80%RH].
* Power Supply (V/Hz/P): 220-240V/50/1.
* Power Input (W): 450 [30oC @ 80%RH].
* Operating Current (A): 2.0 [30oC @ 80%RH].
* Air Flow Volume (m3): 200.
* Water Tank Volume (L): 3.1
* Noise Level dB (A): 50.
* Dimension (mm): 340 x 480 x 235
* Applicable Area (m2): 18-30
Benefits of a Dehumidifier:
There are several types of dehumidifiers available for Residential, Commercial & Industrial Purposes.
1. It reduces humidity levels, making your home less hospitable to allergens such as dust mites, mold, and mildew.
2. They are not disruptive to your daily life, and run quietly and efficiently in the background without most people even noticing.
3. Dehumidifiers help reduce odors that can accompany mold and mildew in your home getting rid of that “musty” or “rotting” smell.
4. These devices help to reduce the possibility that you will develop mold on your clothing, furniture, and other linens (such as curtains or bed sheets).
5. Dehumidifiers reduce irritation to your skin and your respiratory system, allowing you to breathe easier and feel comfortable in your home.
6. A less humid environment in your home means clothing will dry faster, breads and cereals will remain fresh longer without getting stale, and you won’t find signs of rust or corrosion on things like computer equipment, electronics, and tools.
7. Running a dehumidifier helps reduce dust in your home, so you won’t have to clean as often.
8. A dehumidifier also lowers energy costs because it helps your air conditioner run more efficiently.
For warranty & others query..........
STARWAY AIR CONDITIONING
PC Culture Housing, Shyamoli, Dhaka-1207.